Monday, November 24, 2014

Advice from an Eleven-Year-Old

I am home for Thanksgiving with my super cute little sister (well, four of them). But Ellie has some great insight on college life I thought I would share.

Q: What do you think about dating in college?
A: Um...you need to find a boyfriend right away.

HA.

Next question: Should you ever skip class?
A: Never skip class because then you can get behind and getting notes isn't the same as being there.

Not bad, little girl.

Q: What is the most important thing about life in college?
A: *clears throat* Having fun and getting a degree...or is it called a diploma?

Q: What are some dorm life must-dos?
A: Matching bedding with your roomie, seasonal decorations, braid each other's hair at least once a week.

I hope my roommate is reading this <3 <3 <3

Q: What time should a college kid go to bed/wake up?
A: College kids should go to bed anywhere from 9:30 to 11:00 and wake up every morning at 8:00 unless they have classes before then. :)

So much to learn.

Forever tired

1 comment:

  1. cute. so cute. i don't think i'm ever done with homework before 11 pm. oops!

    ReplyDelete